Happy New Year! Welcome to 2016, and may it be your best year yet.
It’s almost cliché to open January with a “let’s come up with resolutions that we can ignore at the first sign of trouble” topic. Instead, I thought it would be a better idea to focus this month on ways you can actually achieve those writing goals of yours.
We’ll have a wide range of items to help you make January a success. Articles include:
- Software to help your productivity.
- Personal methods working authors employ to get their projects completed.
- Motivation and tips for those days when your muse was out getting hammered at the local watering hole last night.
- Setting and reaching reasonable and achievable goals.
- Suggested non-fiction books (and reviews) that are worth your time.
- Tips for plotting your next book, and tips for winging it.
- …and plenty more!
Guests this month include Petra Klarbrunn, Stant Litore, and Annik Valkanberg.
In 2016 the Fictorians will debut a monthly author interview series. The project will debut on January 29th, the last weekday of the month. You can expect a new interview monthly.
Tune in every weekday for a new article focusing on the writing lifestyle. Let’s go!